Let me share few more similar instances:
- To say or not to say:This is a dilemma which I usually obsess about, after I have said things - so may be I should rephrase it- To have said or to have shut up.
- To cook or not to cook: This is a predicament which I face on a daily basis after coming back from work. Maybe I should rephrase it - To microwave or To take out.
- To work or not to work: This is something which plagues me on Fridays (mostly). On a friday, it is my strong belief, that my brain goes into a daydreaming screensaver mode. Hmmm, It is usually a pleasant feeling where I stare into empty space with a glazed look & a dreamy smile, totally content to keep drifting till I punch in my 9.5 hours at work.
- To joke or not to joke: This is usually when I try to entertain my friends/acquaintances/colleagues with my lunch time routine. When you have slowly learnt the art of identifying pity laughs, you are atleast on the path out of this predicament.
- To exercise or not to exercise: This is what I struggle with every morning before I drag myself out of bed to head to this ultra expensive gym that I can barely afford.
This is exactly the thought which goes through my mind, whenever I open my blog.
In addition to so many dilemmas/decision making scenarios that we face in life (fat-non fat, veg-nonveg, organic-inorganic, etc etc), I guess this one made me think/hesitate the most.
I mean, I deliberated on this question for 1.5 years! :)
Well, the most convincing argument that I had against typing down my opinions/thoughts/views is because I might be broadcasting irreverent/illogical/hopelessly weird views of mine to the rest of the world (How deluded can I get!!!)
But then, maybe it is worth it, if even one rare person out there reads my blog & actually chuckles or finds it wee bit entertaining.
So here goes, my first blog in 18 months & more to come (God save the readers!).....